Pulled Pork in Crockpot
- Pulled Pork Ingredients
- Dry Rub
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika, and
- 2 teaspoons of garlic salt
- 5 1/2 lbs. Pork Shoulder/Pork Butt
Stir dry rub well.
Coat the pork shoulder/butt with dry rub.
Add Onions to bottom of Crock Pot or Dutch Oven and place pork on top.
Roast in Dutch Oven at 225 degrees for about 6 hours, or Crock Pot set at low. If bone in, bone should come out easily and meat should be tender when done.
When done, tear pork into bite-sized pieces and put on bun.
You may add favorite barbecue sauce if desired.