Hamburger Cheese Dip
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 - lb. hamburger meat, browned and drained
- 1 - medium onion diced
- 1 - can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 - large jar Cheese Whiz (can be with jalapenos)
- 1 - 4 oz can diced chiles
- 1 - t chili powder
- 1 - 16 oz can whole tomatoes - diced speeds up the process. Drain but save the juice
- 1 - 4 oz can jalapenos (optional)
Mix all ingredients. If sauce is too thick, add extra juice that was saved from the tomatoes.
Put into a crockpot on low for 4 to 6 hours and leave in crockpot to serve.