Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Adapted from shugarysweets.com
In a food processor, pulse artichoke hearts until chopped.
Add jalapeño's and pulse until desired consistency.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse until fully blended.
Spoon into a bowl and serve with pita chips, bagel bites, crackers or veggies!
Store in refrigerator for up to one week.