Veg Schezwan Noodles
Schezwan Noodles are spicy, tasty and very popular.
- 1 packet noodles (boiled, drained in cold water)
- 1/4 cup spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups julienne vegetables (beans, carrots, cabbage & capsicum)
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsps schezwan sauce
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion greens, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Heat oil in a wok till piping hot, add spring onions & stir fry for 1 min
on high heat.
2. Add rest of vegetables & toss them on high heat for 4 mins.
3. Add salt, pepper powder & brown sugar & combine. Add schezwan sauce & mix.
Add drained noodles & combine well.
4. Toss noodles & vegetables on high heat for a few secs. Turn off heat.
5. Garnish with chopped spring onion greens & serve hot.