Baked Cod with Horseradish cream sauce
- * Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- * 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- * 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard with horseradish
- * 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- * 2/3 pound unpeeled red-skinned potatoes, thinly sliced
- * 2 6-ounce cod fillets
- * 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; coat with nonstick spray. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice in medium bowl to blend. Season mustard mixture with pepper.
Toss potatoes in mustard mixture. Gently shake excess mustard mixture from potatoes before spreading potatoes in single layer on 3/4 of prepared baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are beginning to brown, about 13 minutes. Coat fish with remaining mustard mixture. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place fish alongside potatoes. Bake until fish is opaque in center and potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes longer.
Divide potatoes between 2 plates; sprinkle lightly with salt. Top potatoes with fish, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)