Aunt Linda's Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. tri-color pasta
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 16 oz. Italian Dressing
- 1 box frozen broccoli or fresh broccoli
- 1 box frozen carrots or fresh carrots
- 1 can small black pitted olives
- 1 pint small cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
Cook and drain broccoli and carrots. If using fresh vegetables blanch in boiling water. Place in bowl and pour bottle of Italian dressing over vegetables and mix well. Cover and chill for approximately one hour. Blend in food processor ranch mix, sour cream, garlic powder and parsley until liquefied.
Cook pasta, drain. Run under cold water. Drain broccoli and carrots. Mix everything in a serving bowl.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Note: Save a little ranch mix dressing to add again right before serving.