Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
A cookie bar that is a twist on an American favorite – apple pie! This is a time saving recipe that uses ingredients that you can easily keep on hand when you need a quick sweet treat.
- CINNAMON SUGAR:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) tube Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (20-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from shakentogetherlife.com
Press 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with 2/3 of the cinnamon sugar.
Spread the apple pie filling over the cookie base.
Take small amounts of the remaining cookie dough, flatten it slightly and place over the pie filling. It will not cover the pie filling completely.
Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
Bake in a 350°F oven until the cookie dough is baked - about 35 to 40 minutes.
Allow bars to cool and cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Cookies - Fat-Free Chewy Oatmeal... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic Scape Pesto 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet Berry Dressing 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Cornbread Muffins 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Coconut Shrimp with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheese Fritters With Honey Mustard... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Rosemary Shrimp with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Creme de Menthe Layer Cake 4.2/5 (9 Votes)