Pink Lemonade Frosting
- 1 * 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3 * 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 * 3 tbs thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 * 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 * 1 large mixing bowl
- * electric mixer
- * Cheese grater
1. Place the cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low until light and fluffy.
2. Zest your lemon for your 1 tsp. Using a cheese grater on the smallest sized grate rub the lemon rind on it just until it gets to the white part. Don't go any further! This is your rind.
3. Stop the mixer and add sugar, pink lemonade concentrate, and lemon zest. Blend with the mixer on low speed until sugar is Incorporated, this takes about one minute.
4. Increase speed to medium and beat until light and fluffy the whole way through.