Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 c basmati or long grain rice
- 1 1/2 c chicken broth
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- zest from 1 lime
- 1/2 c cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp salt
Add oil to sauce pan and heat on low. Add garlic and rice to the oil and saute for 2 min on med heat stirring frequently.
Add chicken broth, salt, lime juice and bring to a boil. Cover and cook on low for 15 min or the rice package direction.
When rice is done add lime zest and cilantro. Stir to mix in and serve immediately.
If using regular long grain rice follow cooking directions on the box regarding amount of liquid to use and cooking time.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)