Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
You won't be able to get enough of these peanut butter Easter eggs! Butter, sugar, graham cracker crumbs, & peanut butter make the eggs before they're dipped in Hershey's dark chocolate.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups HERSHEY®’S SPECIAL DARK® Mildly Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Pastel sprinkles
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, cream butter; gradually add the confectioners' sugar, cracker crumbs, peanut butter and vanilla. Shape into 16 eggs; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip eggs in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with sprinkles; return eggs to waxed paper. Chill until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Lo Mein 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Fluffy Eggnog & Vanilla Bean... 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Sugared Pecans 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Cheesy Creamed Spinach Casserole 4.7/5 (32 Votes)
- Easter Bread Rings 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Jell-O 'Deviled' Eggs 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Easter Jell-O Deviled Egg Treat 4.3/5 (25 Votes)