- 1 onion, sliced in chunks
- Half lemon sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 stalks parsley
- 1 tbsp corriander seeds
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boil
*Add onion, lemon, bay leaves, parsley, corriander seeds, peppercorns and salt.
*Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
*Strain into clean saucepan, bring to boil over high heat.
*Add shrimp, cook until pink and opaque (about 2-3 minutes).
*Drain and let cool
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)