Snow Day Skillet Cookie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups mixed milk and semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugars until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla until fully incorporated. Add flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Transfer dough into a 10-inch ovenproof skillet and press to flatten. Bake until edges are brown and top is golden, 40-45 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool, 15-20 minutes. Cut and serve with ice cream or milk.