Chicken, Grilled and Raspberry-Spinach Salad
An raspberry-spread vinaigrette glazes grilled chicken and dresses the spinach-and-raspberries base of a delightful main-dish salad.
- 1 cup Cascadian Farm® organic raspberry fruit spread
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 bag (10oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic red raspberries, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1.Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, stir together fruit spread, vinegar and oil; reserve 1/3 cup for glaze. Set remaining mixture aside.
2Carefully brush grill rack with oil. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Brush chicken with reserved glaze. Cover grill; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with glaze. Cover grill; cook 3 to 7 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with glaze, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
3.Meanwhile, on 4 individual dinner plates, arrange spinach, raspberries, onion and almonds. Cut each grilled chicken breast into slices; place on top of salads. Drizzle with remaining fruit spread mixture.
Makes 4 servings
Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker® Kitchens
Toasting almonds brings out the flavor! In ungreased heavy skillet, cook over medium-low heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until browning begins, then stirring constantly until light brown.
1 Serving (1 Serving)
• Calories 500
• Total Fat 14g
• Cholesterol 70mg;
• Sodium 120mg;
• Total Carbohydrate 62g
(Dietary Fiber 13g,
• Protein 30g
You'll also love
- BBQ Beans with Sausage 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry, Blackberry Rhubarb Pie 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- ORANGE ICEBOX PIE 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lettuce Cups with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Almond Streusel Muffins 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach-and-Cheese Omelet 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Stir Fried Spinach w/ Garlic 4.6/5 (8 Votes)