Butter Pecan Banana Cake
Butter pecan instant pudding keeps this cake moist & flavorful.
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1 - 18-1/4 oz box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box butter pecan flavored INSTANT pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hot milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- few drops lemon or vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease & flour a 10" bundt pan. Blend all ingredients in a large mixer bowl. Beat for 4 minutes at medium speed. Pour batter into bundt pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed & pulls away from sides of pan. Do not under-bake. top with glaze & sliced bananas.
Mix hot milk info confectioners' sugar. Add a few drops of lemon or vanilla extract. Mix well.