Baked Pineapple Casserole
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 stack Ritz crackers, crushed
1.Drain pineapple, save 3 tablespoon of juice.
2.Combine sugar and flour; add cheese, pineapple and pineapple juice. Mix well. Put in greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
3.Mix crushed crackers and melted butter together; sprinkle over pineapple mixture.
4.Bake for 30 minutes at 350*F or until browned.