TURKEY SCALLION ROLLS
- 4 Turkey Cutlets
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1 TBSP sugar
- Scallions cut in 2-3 inch pcs. and cut thinly lengthwise
1. Pound cutlets until 1/8 inch thick. Cut cutlet into 4 pieces approx. 2x2 inches.
2. In small bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice, veg. oil and sugar. Add cutlets, toss well.
3. Arrange scallions over cutlets, roll up jelly roll style and put on skewers.
4. Grill or broil (8 inches from flame) for about 6 minutes( I think they take a bit longer) or just until done. Turn occasionally.
*Makes 4 servings.