Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup softened peanut butter
- 2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 mashed banana
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
Adapted from myfitnesspal.com
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin (makes 6 large or 12 small)
3. In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients
4. In another bowl mix all liquid ingredients.
5. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir
6. Divide mixture evenly in muffin pan
7. Bake for 22-25 minutes, until the top is browned and the oats have set.