- 2 pkgs frozen chopped broccoli, (10 oz each)
- 6 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, reduced fat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed (optional)
Cook broccoli until tender. Place chicken breasts in a large pan; cover with water and add Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 25 minutes. Drain and cool.
Lightly grease or spray a 3-quart casserole. Cut chicken into chunks. Place broccoli into casserole; top with chicken pieces. Combine soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips if desired. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
Serves 6 to 8.