Pork Medallions Alfredo
Our quick and creamy Alfredo sauce is the crowning glory of this delicious pork dish
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2
- inch slices
- 1/2 (250 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Herb &
- Garlic Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Signature Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
1. Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 2 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except basil; cook 6 min. or until cream cheese spread is melted, sauce is thickened and meat is done, stirring frequently.
3. Sprinkle with basil.