Creamy Grape Salad
Easy to make Creamy Grape Salad recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pounds red seedless grapes
- 2 pounds green seedless grapes (I usually use more red and no green, green ones are a bit tart)
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon chopped pecans
Adapted from recipeswelove1.blogspot.com
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
Add grapes and refrigerate.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving