Shrimp on a Stick
- 1 lb uncooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
-Place shrimp in the bowl with olive oil and garlic.
-Add the breadcrumbs and toss until the shrimp are evenly coated.
-Thread the shrimp onto skewers, then grill over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until the crumb coating begins to turn brown.
-Put onto platter and remove skewers. Squeeze on lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)