Strawberries and Cream Dessert Pizza
- 1 batch of your favorite sugar cookie dough (approximately 16 ounces)
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 (8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup strawberry jam or strawberry glaze
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from kitchenmeetsgirl.com
1. Preheat oven to 350. Press sugar cookie dough into a 10-inch cast iron skillet or a 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the dough is light golden brown. Allow the cookie to cool completely.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, melt white baking chips uncovered on high for 45 to 60 seconds or until they are melted and can be stirred smooth. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in melted chips until blended. Spread mixture over crust.
3. Mix the 3 cups of sliced strawberries into the jam and spread over the top of the cream cheese filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve. This pizza is best eaten the same day.