Pretzel Cookies with Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup tightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup broken pretzel pieces
- Sea salt or pretzel salt
1. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a larger bowl, beat the butter and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes). On low speed, slowly add the beaten egg and vanilla extract. Beat to combine.
3.Add the flour mixture and beat just until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and pretzels. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop out well rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough and sprinkle with pretzel salt. Bake for 10 minutes.