Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 (15 ounce cans) black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 can whole kernal corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large avacado, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Put all ingredients together, except the avacado.
Can be made a day ahead of time. Right before serving add the avacado.
For a little more kick, add in chopped jalapeno peppers to taste.