Balsamic Roast Beef
This Balsamic Roast Beef Recipe is simple and delicious. You’ll definitely want left overs of this roast beef recipe for all those scrumptious leftover meals!
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds) boneless roast beef, chuck or round roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker.
In a 2 cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients.
Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low)
Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ to ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.
You'll also love
- Crisp Cucumber Salsa 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Crockpot ranch pork chops 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Melt in Your Mouth... 4.3/5 (77 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- French Onion & Roast Beef Grilled... 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Brazilian Skirt Steak with Golden... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)