Balsamic Roast Beef
This Balsamic Roast Beef Recipe is simple and delicious. You’ll definitely want left overs of this roast beef recipe for all those scrumptious leftover meals!
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds) boneless roast beef, chuck or round roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker.
In a 2 cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients.
Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low)
Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ to ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong Pie 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Dry Roasted Peanut Brittle 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Low Calorie Spinach & Ricotta... 4.1/5 (99 Votes)
- Crockpot Candy 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Beef Shawarma 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Balsamic Pork Chops 4.6/5 (51 Votes)