Oriental Chicken Salad
- 1 Cup Veg Oil
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Sesame Seeds (optional) I like them in it.
- This makes a lot of dressing but you can use it for other salads or cut the recipe in half.
- 1 bag of coleslaw with green cabbage and carrots
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1 bunch of Green Onions
- 1 Package of Ramen Noodles (DO NOT use seasoning only noodles)
- 1 large package or 2 small packages of sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 package dry roasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter (to saute the almonds)
Adapted from richestoragsbydori.blogspot.com
Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside. Cook and shred chicken breasts. I boil mine until no longer pink in the middle. Saute almonds in butter until lightly browned and set aside. Cook Ramen noodles, drain and cut into smaller pieces. Mix all ingredients together and add dressing (shake up dressing really good before adding). Add a little dressing at a time and mix and then keep adding more until covered nicely but you don't want it drowning in it. This recipe makes a large bowl full. You can double it for a party.