Cucumber Cups Stuffed with Spicy Crab
- 3 long cucumbers
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup crab meat, excess water removed
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce (Tabasco or tapito)
- 1 tsp brown mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs minced green onion
- Garnish with chili powder or paprika if desired
Adapted from facebook.com
Remove the peel from the cucumbers using a vegetable peeler.
Cut the cucumber into 2 inch slices.
Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside.
You want to leave the walls and a thick portion of the bottom intact.
In a bowl, combine the sour cream and the cream cheese with a fork until well combined.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve within 2 hours of making.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter, Berry and Banana... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Pork Chop with... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Gelato 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins or Cookies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Cod with Asparagus and Mashed... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Stuffed Clams 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Clam and Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab Rangoons 4.4/5 (17 Votes)