Quick Grilled Fish Tacos
- 1 lb white fish fillets, such as Tilapia or Catfish
- 2 Tbs Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 3 Tbs Wish Bone Ranch Dressing
- 4 Cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded finely chopped
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced radishes (about 10)
- Pace Salsa for topping
- Red Pepper Sauce to taste, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 1 (18 X 12 inch) sheet of heavy duty foil, spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of fish fillets with 2 teaspoons of the Old El Paso taco seasoning mix. Place fish on center of foil sheet. Bring up two sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 2 inch fold, fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
Place packet on grill over high heat. Cover grill, cook about 10 minutes, rotating packet 1/2 turn after 5 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork. Let cool slightly, cut into bite size chunks.
Meanwhile, in large bowl. mix wish bone ranch dressing and remaining 4 teaspoons of Old El Paso Taco seasoning mix. Add coleslaw mix and chill; toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes. Wrap stack of tortillas in sheet of foil; place in coolest part of grill 5 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally until steaming.
To serve, spoon about 1/2 cup fish chunks and 1/4 cup coleslaw mix onto each tortilla, top with 2 Tbs radishes. Fold tortillas around filling. Serve with pepper sauce and Pace salsa.