Buttery Almond Green Beans
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation time 30mins
In a large saucepan, combine the beans, water and soup mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce hat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
In a small bowl, combine the almonds, cheese and paprika. Drain beans; drizzle with butter and sprinkle with almond mixture. Toss to coat.