Aloah BBQ Sliders
- 1.5 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cups brown sugar barbecue sauce, divided
- 3 Tablespoons bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 12-pack Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 3 slices Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1 can pineapple slices, drained (reserve the juice), cut into thirds
- 6 slices of pre-cooked bacon
- Pam Grilling Spray
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Spray grill with grilling spray and heat grill.
2. Combine the barbecue sauce with 2 tablespoons of the pineapple juice from the drained can. Combine 1/3 cup of that mixture with the ground beef, breadcrumbs and steak seasoning in large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
3. Place pineapple slices in a bowl with remaining barbeque sauce/pineapple juice mixture and set aside.
4. Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Meanwhile, remove attached rolls from package as a whole...DO NOT SEPARATE. Cut in half horizontally and spray the cut sides with grilling spray; toast on the grill.
5. Remove pineapple slices from the sauce (save the sauce) and grill for 1-2 minutes on each side.
6. Separate the toasted rolls and assemble the sliders....Spread the barbecue sauce mixture on the bottom half of the rolls and top with a small piece of lettuce then a patty. Top with Swiss cheese, bacon and grilled pineapple. Secure the top of the roll with a toothpick if necessary.