Turkey corn pie
Great for left over turkey. Very simple.
- Cooked turkey
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 jar of turkey gravey
- 1 bag of frozen Shoepeg or white corn
- salt and pepper
- 1 pig pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Cut turkey into small pieces. Mix turkey,corn,celery soup, and gravy. Salt and pepper.
Place above mixture in pie plate with top and bottom crust. Bake according to pie crust directions. Approx 45 - 60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Beef Brisket Pot Roast Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salsa verde braised pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean and Chicken Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom & Asparagus Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Coconut Custard with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn And Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad with Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)