Slow & Easy Feta, Spinach and Tomato Chicken Breasts
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz low-fat feta cheese
- 3 c chopped spinach
- 1/3 c sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 t grated lemon zest
- 1 t basil, oregano or mint
- 1 t garlic poder
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes including juice
Place 1 chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound wiht the back of a skillet until about 1/2 to 1/4" thick. Repeat with remaining breasts.
In a bowl, comine feta, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon zest, basil and garlic powder. Mix to combine.
Lay 1 chicken breast flat on work surface, place about 2 T of the feta mixture on wide and roll snugly. Repeat with the remaining breasts.
Place chicken rolls in slow cooker, seam down, and cover with diced tomatoes, reserving some for topping. cook on high 4 hours or on low 5-6 hours.
You'll also love
- Macaroni and cheese cassarole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime grilled top round 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Salad with Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Honey Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Appetizer-Islander Artichoke &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quinoa with black beans and... 0/5 (0 Votes)