chicken, Ham and Spinach stuffed Shells
- 1 box (12 oz) jumbo pasta shells
- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- 8 oz. mozz, shredded (2 C)
- 2 C shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tub (15 oz) ricotta
- 1/2 C grated parm or romano
- 1/2 C chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp each, garlic and onion powder
- 3 C (about 28 oz) alfredo sauce
- chopped tomato and parsley
This recipe makes 2 dishs
Heat oven to 350. Boil shells and cook until tender. Drain and spread on baking sheet.
Using 1 1/4 C mozz. Mix filling ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
Spread 2 cups alfredo sauce over bottom of 9x13 dish. Spread the remaining 1 C on the bottom of an 8 in dish. Spoon about 2 Tbs filling into each shell. Arrange shells on sauce, stuffing side up in a single layer, in both dishes.
Bake both dishes 35 minutes or until sauce bubbles around edges. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 C cheese; bake uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Shortly before serving, sprinkle with tomato and parsley.