- 1 cup finely chopped onion ( about 1 large)
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing for chicken
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Kraft double chedder shreded cheese light
Preheat oven to 375. Cook onions in dressing in large nonstick skillet on med. heat 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown, stirring frquently, Remove from heat
Combine meat, 1/4 cup of the ketchup, the stuffing mix, water, egg whites,and onions; mix well. Place meat mixture in 13 X 9 inch baking dish, shape into 10 X 5 oval laof. Spread with remaining ketchup.
Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until cooked through (160 F). Sprinkle with cheese; bake 2 min. or until cheese is melted.