Balsamic-Garlic Chicken Breasts
Easy side: Stir together 1cup uncooked orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions, and Y. cup refrigerated pesto. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan
cheese, if desired.
- 4 (s-oz.) skinned and boned
- chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/24cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp. honey
Preparation time 22mins
Cooking time 44mins
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 6 to 7minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken, and keep warm.
3. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients to skillet, and cook 5minutes or until slightly thickened,
stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Serve chicken with sauce.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Jello 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkfish in Parchment with Wine,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread (or muffins) –... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken Penne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE-STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Jerky Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BUTTERMILK BACON SPINACH QUICHE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Vesuvio (Pollo Alla... 0/5 (0 Votes)