Chicken Parmesan Alfredo
My 12 year old son, Nick, found this easy and tasty recipe. It's easy enough for him to make!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 C. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 C. Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 C. water
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Dice tomato
2. Mix Parmesan cheese with bread crumbs. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumb mixture, coating well.
3. Arrange chicken in a 13X9 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 450 for 20 min.
4. Pour 1 C. Alfredo sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato
5. Bake at 400 for an additional 10 minutes our until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
6. Sprinkle, if desired with grated Parmesan.