Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Appetizer
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound bacon -- cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1. Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top.
- Scoop out and discard pulp or save for another use.
- 2. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- 3. In a small bowl; combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into tomatoes. (Could use a pastry bag or a zip-loc bag and cut a small hole in the corner.)
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Prepare them several hours ahead to allow the flavors to blend. To keep them fresh, be sure to cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate