Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits
These are great with Chili or anything you would like, they are just the best!
- Brush on top:
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- dash salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoon butter, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well combined.
Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Combine all ingredients of topping; brush on top of each biscuit.
Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until tops start to turn golden brown.
Extra topping can be brushed on cooked biscuits if desired.