Easy Taco Back Pie
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 70mins
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
BROWN meat with onions and chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and corn; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON 1 cup meat mixture into 2-qt. round casserole; cover with 3 tortillas, overlapping if necessary to fit in dish. Top with 2 cups of the remaining meat mixture and 1/2 cup cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas and remaining meat mixture; cover.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted. Cut into wedges. Serve topped, with sour cream.