Tomato and Peach Salad with Mozzarella and Red Onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion.
- 1 pound peaches,peeled,pitted and sliced 1/2 inch thick.
- 1 1/2 pounds best quality tomatoes, of different sizes and colors, diced and halved.
- 1 Tb. red wine vinegar.
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese.
In a large bowel, combine the onion,peaches and tomatoes.
In a medium bowel, whisk together the vinegar,olive oil,honey and salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle over the fruit mixture, then add mozzarella and gently toss and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Lime Angel Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Streusel Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Berry or Peach Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Peach Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nippy onion dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)