Garlic Herb Grilled Chops
- 1 tsp garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, about 3/4 inch thick, about 1 3/4 lbs.
1. Coat grilling rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium direct heat. Combine garlic pepper, lemon peel, oregano, salt and thyme in a small bowl. Rub seasoning mixture evenly over chops.
2. Place chopes on grill rack. Grill, covered, 5 to 7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.