- various chopped fresh vegetables:
- 2 (8 ounce packages) refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce packages) cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- brocolli, califlower, carrots, green peppers, red peppers, green onions, tomatoes, olives, whatever you like.
Press crescent rolls onto a 15x10x1 inch baking sheet.
Back in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned crust.
Combine cream cheese, mayonaise, basil and garlic powder. Spread thinly over cooled crust.
Top with chopped vegetables.
Can also use Ranch Dip powder for seasoning instead of basil and garlic.