Greek Style Shrimp Scampi
- 6 oz uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb peeled and deveined med shrimp
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 6 Tbsp (~ 1.5 oz) crumbled feta cheese
Cook pasta according to pkg directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add green bell pepper to pan; saute 1 min. Add garlic and tomatoes, cook 1 min. Add black pepper and shrimp; cover and cook 3 min or until shrimp are done. Stir in red pepper; remove from heat.
Place 1 cup pasta on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 cup shrimp mixture and 1-1/2 Tbsp cheese.