Hamburger Corn Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans sweet corn, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet cream-style corn
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef and onion until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. Add whole corn, cream-style corn, potatoes, and parsley.
2.Cover and cook corn mixture in slow cook on Low until potatoes are very tender, about 6 hours. Season with salt and pepper before serving.