Buster Bar Dessert
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c. evaporated milk (12 oz. can)
- 2/3 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lb. oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1 1/2 c. Spanish peanuts
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (softened)
1. Mix powdered sugar, milk, chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla together in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil for 8 minutes, stirring constantly (I use my whisk). Cool completely.
2. Crush oreos and add melted butter. Spread in a 9×13 cake pan. Refrigerate.
3. When oreo crust is set, spread softened ice cream on top.
4. Freeze until ice cream is firm.
5. Top with chocolate mixture and peanuts.
6. Freeze overnight.