- 1 0.3 oz pkg sugar free strawberry jello
- 2/3 c boiling water
- 4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 ½ TB fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 6 oz ready-made shortbread piecrust (Keebler)
- 2 cups fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ tsp grated lime rind
Combine jello and boiling water in medium bowl; stir until jello dissolves.
Cover and freeze 8 minutes or until consistency of unbeaten egg white. Add strawberries and 1 tablespoon lime juice; stir well.
Spoon into crust; cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
Combine whipped topping and remaining ½ TB lime juice in a small bowl.
Cut pie into 8 pieces. Place on individual serving dishes. Top each with ¼ cup whipped topping mixture; sprinkle each with grated lime rind. Serve immediately.
1.7 g fiber
You'll also love
- Shrimp, Tortellini and Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BEEF & MACARONI CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkfish in Parchment with Wine,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Almond Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Chopped Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Thai Salad with Chili-Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)