Shrimp, Tortellini and Spinach
- 1pkg (9oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper italian with parmesan dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 pound cooked cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 bag (6 oz) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook tortellini in large saucepan as directed on package. Drain in colander; set aside. Heat dressing in same pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 min. Add tomatoes and shrimp; mix well. Bring just to boil. Stir in spinach; Cover. Simmer 1 to 2 min. or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tortellini and basil; simmer, uncovered. 3 to 4 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with the cheese.
You'll also love
- BEEF & MACARONI CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkfish in Parchment with Wine,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest Couscous Garbonzo Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (GF) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Crab Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Almond Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops Seared (Alton Brown) 0/5 (0 Votes)