Marinated Crab Salad
- * 1 cup olive oil
- * 1 cup red wine vinegar
- * 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- * 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- * 1/2 cup chopped parsley, leaves
- * 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- * 1/2 pound cooked lump or back fin crabmeat
- * 1/2 pound cooked special crabmeat
- * 6 cups mixed greens
- * 4 to 6 lemon wedges
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 24mins
In a non-reactive bowl combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, and tarragon. Add the crab and place in the refrigerator. Toss every hour for 4 hours.
Serve on a bed of mixed greens and squeeze a lemon wedge over right before eating.