- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes scrubbed
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Peel a strip of the skin from around the middle of each potato; place potatoes in cold water, set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-hihg heat; add oil. Saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes or until tender. Add broth and 3/4 cup parsley; mix well. Bring to boil.
3. Place potatoes in a single layer skillet. Return to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon to serving bowl. Add pepper to skillet; str. our sauce over potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve and Enjoy