15 different ways to make pumpkin seeds
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 1. Italian: Italian seasoning blend, parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper. Perfetto!
- 2. Ragin' Cajun: Cajun seasoning, salt, pepper (add a sprinkle of Tobasco if you like it extra hot -- you know you do).
- 3. Au Naturale: Sea salt, butter -- can't go wrong with the original.
- 4. Greek: Lemon pepper seasoning blend, oregano, salt, and olive oil for those big fat Greek families.
- 5. Get Curried Away: For every cup, mix 2 tsp. curry powder, and 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- 6. Honey Mustard: Toss each cup of roasted pumpkin seeds in a mixture of 1 tsp. brown spicy mustard and 2 tsp. honey.
- 7. Fall Delight: Cinnamon, brown sugar, white sugar, dash of salt.
- 8. Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin pie pumpkin seeds (try to wrap your head around that one) consists of cinnamon, ground ginger and pinch of nutmeg.
- 9. Anti-Vampire: This garlic powder and salt mix will keep the vamps at bay.
- 10. Chai: Just toss in macha powder. Then take it to your yoga class.
- 11. Sugar-n-Spice: Cayenne pepper, sugar, and splash of salt.
- 12. Spicy Gourmet: Olive oil, seasoning, chili pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- 13. Oriental: For each cup of roasted pumpkin seeds, toss in a mixture of 1/4 tsp. orange extract, 1/2 tsp. soy sauce and 2 tsp. honey.
- 14. Lemony Fresh: Lemon pepper -- zing!
- 15. Tea-licious: Grind tea of choice (black works well) with a mortar and pestle or spice grinder and sprinkle over au naturale seeds after baking.
Season and bake